Green Kid Crafts

Saturday, October 14, 2017

My dreams for the future

I know all of us have something that we dream about for the future. We all have a vision of what we want and where we want to be. How many times have you been asked where you see yourself in 5 or 10 years or so? I know for me it has been a lot, starting back when I was still in school.

5 years from now I think we will still be where we are now. I will be almost 33 years old. My kids will be 12, 11, almost 10, and 7. All will be in school and we will likely still be homeschooling at least the older 2. I hope to be working part time in the medical field being able to use the degree I have. Most of you might not know, but I have an Associates Degree in Medical Administrative Assisting. I haven't been able to use it yet, but hope to be able to do so at least part time in the future. While I would like to be in a different living situation, I don't see that happening within 5 years. My hope for then is to hopefully have answers to the kids medical problems and hopefully have a main diagnosis instead of the random ones we have now. I want to be healthier and more active than I am now. I am hoping in 5 years my husband will be 5 almost 6 years cigarette free. My husband and I will be celebrating 13 years of marriage.

10 years from now I will be about to be turning 38 years old. My kids will be 17,16, almost 15, and 12. My girls will be getting ready to graduate in 2 years, my boys will be in middle school. I am hoping in 10 years we will be in a better living situation and possibly the kids may all be back in school. I am hoping to be working in a hospital happily enjoying my job doing what I want to do. I hope to still be in shape and staying healthy and active. Hopefully my husband will be 10 years cigarette free. He and I will be celebrating 18 years of marriage.

My dreams after the kids are all grown and out of the house is to travel. I want to have a camper and just go. I would really love to do it before the kids are grown, but if I must wait I will. I want to travel to a location, stay as long as we wish and then when we are ready move on to the next place. I want to travel the US and not be stuck in one place. I want to experience everything out there. After some traveling I hope to settle back down and become foster parents. In around 15 years or so i hope to start having grandkids and be able to enjoy them.
Where do you see yourself in 5 and 10 years? What are your goals for the future? What are your dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...