Green Kid Crafts

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

ABCMouse.Com

Has anyone here used ABCMouse.com? It is one of my favorite sites. My girls started using it at the library and got so into reading that I just had to get it at home. My older daughter last year struggled with reading and wanted nothing to do with it. Over the summer we used ABCMouse and she has improved a LOT in her reading and is now actually interested in reading. It has changed our lives.
ABCmouse.com


For those who might not know ABCmouse.com is the leading online early education curriculum for parents, preschools and kindergartens in the United States and Canada.This award-winning curriculum has been created in close collaboration with early childhood education experts and offers over 8,500 books, games, songs, puzzles, and art activities. Each with specific learning objectives in the subjects of reading, mathematics, beginning science, social studies, art, and music, to go along with over 850 complete lessons across all subjects.
ABCmouse.com

Want to know one of the best parts? You get the First Month Free - Click here! You get to try it for free to see if you like it. If you decide you like it Get 2 Months of ABCmouse.com for only $5! or Special Offer 38% Off an Annual ABCmouse.com Membership! Receive 12-Months for Only $59.95! Those deals are amazing! They also now have content for 2nd graders too!!

ABCmouse.com

If you haven't yet I would highly recommend checking them out,. If you just want a way to help teach your child, maybe your child is struggling and needs some help, or you homeschool and want some extra content I recommend checking out ABCMouse.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...