Monday, October 4, 2021
A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are currently 11,10,8 and 6. They are all very close in age as you can tell. When I created this blog my kids were all little. I had 3 in diapers at one at one point. My girls are Irish twins, so less than a year apart. As you can imagine things have been and can be very hectic and crazy at times. I started this blog to talk about our crazy adventures. When we threw in special needs things got even crazier and Crazy Mommy Blog was born.
1. I have Irish twins
2. I am a huge Disney fan
3. I love camping
4. I am terribly afraid of snakes.
5. I have 4 tattoos ( but that’s another post)
6. I love cats
7. I love building miniatures
8. I am currently going through IVF to have a baby.
9. I love Dolphins
10. I love sugar skulls
11. I love working with kids. I have been babysitting like 20 years and I have worked in daycares.
12. I am also a huge Harry Potter fan. I am a Hufflepuff.
13. I love the beach
14. I have my associates degree in medical administrative assisting. I got the degree while pregnant with my youngest in online school from Ultimate Medical Academy
15. currently working on my bachelor’s degree in early childhood education from University of the Cumberlands.
16. My favorite color is blue.
17. I love baking and wish I was good enough to do it for others.
18. I have ran a 5k and was super proud of myself. Finished in under an hour just about a month after a major car accident
19. I was in a major car accident back in 2019 after being ran off the Highway by a semi truck.
20. I have 1 brother and no sisters. He is 8.5 years younger than me.
Hello everyone. Some of you have been here a while and others may be new here. For some this may be your very first time seeing my blog. I feel this would be a good time to reintroduce myself. My name is Ashley. I am originally from Ohio and moved to Florida earlier this year. I was married to my ex husband for 10 years we had 5 kids together. We have 4 on earth who are 11,10, almost 9 and 6. We also have 1 in Heaven who passed at birth 8 years ago. We are now divorced.
I got remarried to my amazing husband in March of this year and we are currently going through IVF to have a baby of our own. We live in Kissimmee, Florida but moving over to Tampa to be closer to the beach.
i have my associates degree in medical administrative assisting, but my dream career is to work with kids, so I am currently working on my bachelor’s degree in early childhood education.
That is the basics about me feel free to look through all my previous posts and be on the lookout for my new posts to learn more. In the comments tell me something about you.
A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...
Are you looking for something fun to do this fall in the cincinnati area? Blooms & Berries will continue this family tradition focusin...
As a special needs mom this topic comes up very often. Most people who don't deal with special needs often just think of kids in wheelch...
Do you like receiving monthly boxes of surprises? Does your baby? Try Bluum. They have a 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months option. You will re...