Green Kid Crafts

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Guess what!! I have been nominated for my first award, the Liebster Award!!!

I first want to thank Ashley over at Millennialist Mom for the nomination. I truly appreciate it. I work hard on my blog and am so glad it is finally getting off the ground.
I want to shed some light on the amazing blogger to nominated me. Her blog Millennialist Mom is an amazing blog. Ashley likes to create lists that pertain to every day things and things we all as moms can relate to and use. She writes about things that will help all of us get through this journey we call motherhood. Her blog is especially helpful to those moms who have to go back to work after having their babies. If you are a blogger starting out you can also check out the writing services that she offers on her blog. I would highly recommend this blog to any and all moms, so if you haven't yet head on over and check her out and share the love. Make sure to let her know if you like what you see on her blog. If you like what you see and find it useful make sure to share with all your friends.


10 random facts about me
1. I was born in Georgia, but I moved to Ohio when I was 2 and was raised here in Ohio, but I graduated high school in Kentucky.
2. This October 19 I will be married to my awesome husband for 8 years.
3. Me and my husband have known each other our whole lives. We grew up together because our grandparents were best friends.
4. I am a HUGE Disney fanatic. I have lost count the times I have been and hope to have many many more trips. 
5. My favorite animal is a dolphin. I was so happy when I was 16 and took a vacation to the Bahamas and got to swim with the dolphins.
6. I am a Scorpio. My birthday is November 2, 1989.
7. My household LOVES animals. We have a rat named Little Chef, 2 turtles named Crush and Squirt, 3 dogs named Chief, Copper, and Todd, and 4 cats named Baby Ashley, Simba, Stripes, and Bee.
8. My favorite types of music are country and Christian. I love Jeremy Camp, Ryan Upchurch, Garth Brooks.
9. When I was in 6th grade I got the privilege of meeting Billy Gilman!!!
10. I LOVE to travel and hope to one day live on the go.


Q&A
  1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Probably Florida because I love warm weather, hate the cold. I also have a lot of family there. I also love going to the beach and Orlando and would love to be closer to be able to do so.
    
2. What is your favorite snack?
cheddar pringles dipped in salsa.

 3. Who in the world, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with tonight?
my grandpa. I was really close to him growing up and he passed away when my oldest 2 kids were only babies and my younger 2 never got to meet him. 

 4. What are you most grateful for?
my kids and my husband. My kids are my world and they keep me going every day. They are special and bring a smile to my face every day. my husband has supported me thru everything and supported me thru getting my associate's degree. 

   5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I am hoping in 5 years to be homeschooling all 4 kids and have my blog still growing and inspiring everyone. It would be amazing to be traveling by then.

   6. Why did you decide to blog?
I originally started blogging just as a place to write about how I was feeling and to get down and out what was going on in our lives. I then realized I had a lot on my mind and things I was going thru that I could write about to help others.

  7. How did you find what inspires you?
By looking around me. My life inspires me. I am a mom to 4 kids with various special needs and I have lost a child. I have gone thru a lot in my life and have a lot of experience in things many might not have. I write about what I go thru and what I see in life. I write about real life. 

   8.Where can someone find you on any given Saturday night?
Probably sitting at home with my husband or kids or hanging out with family somewhere. 

   9. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
Let kids be kids. We have to remember that kids are kids. Too many times they are being forced to grow up too fast and don't get the chance to have fun and be a real kid. We have to make sure they are safe and don't get into major trouble, but we also have to let them learn from mistakes and be able to make choices.

   10. What is your favorite movie, and why?
I really don't have a real favorite, but if I had to choose I would say Heaven is for Real. It is inspiring and it gives me hope that I will be able to see my son, my grandpa, and all my other loved ones again some day.



Now here are my nominess...

Beth with The Tipsy Castle
Janet with thaojanet


Congrats to all of you. Your blogs are great, you are doing amazing. Your next step is to follow the rules. Then look below for your questions to answer. I can't wait to see what you have to say. 


1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
2. What is your favorite place to vacation and why? 
3. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live and why?
5. What is a quote you find inspiring and why?
6. Besides blogging, what other hobbies do you have?
7. What is your favorite memory you jave from growing up?
8. What are your best and worst moments of being a parent?
9. Do you have any experiences with special needs that has impacted you at all?
10. If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...