Green Kid Crafts

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Kids clothes shopping

So if you read my blog or know me you would know I have 4 kids. As you could imagine that means a LOT of clothes. I have a few places that I really like to shop for their clothes. I do like to shop once upon a child, especially when they have their bag sales. I have really learned how to pack those bags good.

Gymboree is another one of my preferred brands. Gymboree's clothing and accessories are created to celebrate kids being kids in unique, head-to-toe looks. Gymboree clothing is designed with colorful, high-quality fabrics and detailed touches throughout. Gymboree has cute clothes for babies and younger kids. If you have a baby, Shop the new Little Golden Books baby collection at Gymboree! Free Shipping over $75 at Gymboree






Another great brand is Crazy 8. Crazy 8 offers fashionable outfits at a great value for girls and boys, sizes 3M to 14. Free Shipping over $75 at Crazy 8




When I am looking for something a little more dressy I like to check out Janie and Jack. Janie and Jack offers classic children’s clothing rich in fabric, design and detail for girls and boys up to size 12 online. Heirloom-quality looks feature finely-crafted details such as hand-embroidery, hand-smocking and special prints.Free Shipping Over $100 at Janie and Jack!
                                                          Janie and Jack Sale on Now



If you are looking to buy some clothes these are some great places to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...