Green Kid Crafts

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

happy 1st birthday to Greyson Jewel

Just wanted to say a quick Happy 1st birthday to my nephew Greyson jewel. You are growing so fast and I can't believe how big you are getting. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you and continue to watch you grow and see what you can do. You get cuter every day and you are my little buddy. You already have an amazing little personality as you can tell in the pictures.

Image may contain: 1 person, baby Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, baby
Image may contain: 1 person, baby and closeup  Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, food and indoor
Image may contain: 1 person, sleeping, eyeglasses and closeup  Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses, tree, stripes and outdoor
Image may contain: 2 people, eyeglasses and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, closeup
Image may contain: 2 people, eyeglassesImage may contain: 2 people, baby, eyeglasses and closeup
Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses, stripes and closeup Image may contain: 2 people, eyeglasses and closeupImage may contain: 2 people, people smiling, babyImage may contain: 2 people, eyeglasses and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, babyImage may contain: 2 people, including Alicia Grant, baby and closeup
Image may contain: one or more people Image may contain: 2 people, indoor
Image may contain: 2 people, closeup Image may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing  Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses, stripes and closeup

Your cousins love you and really enjoy playing with you. I love watching you grow with them and I am sure you guys will be best friends as you all grow up together.
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and babyImage may contain: one or more people, people sitting, people eating and babyImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting and babyImage may contain: one or more people and people sittingImage may contain: 4 people, people eating, people sitting, child and babyImage may contain: 2 people, closeupImage may contain: 2 people, people eating, people sitting and baby Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting and babyImage may contain: 5 people, people smiling, baby

Your dad is so proud of you, and I am proud of the dad he has been. He loves you very much and has from day 1. He is my "little" brother and I love getting to watch him experience the love for you that I have for my kids.

Image may contain: 2 people, closeupImage may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 2 people, eyeglasses and closeupImage may contain: 2 people, people smiling, baby and closeup

Loved watching all your first holidays

Image may contain: 1 person  Image may contain: 1 person, shoesNo photo description available.

Happy 1st birthday buddy and I can't wait to celebrate a lot more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...