Green Kid Crafts

Thursday, April 2, 2020

30 day writing Challenge day 1: 10 things that make me happy

I am doing a 30 day writing challenge. For day 1 I am writing about 10 things that make me happy. Here we go:


  1. My kids- My kids are my world. Without them I am not quite sure where I would be. Just thinking about them helps get me through even my darkest days. when I was at my saddest in the first days after my ex husband left my kids would just cuddle me and love on me and it helped me get through. I love watching them learn and grow into their own personality.                                              Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, child and outdoor
  2. My family- my family is my rock. My parents and my grandma have helped me a lot especially in this past year. There were times they were the only thing I had. They are there to help me at my lowest and help me celebrate my highest points.
  3. Listening to music- music is essential to me. It helps me express how I feel and it helps me to relax. Pretty much anytime I have the ability to listen to music I am listening. When i get home from work, the music goes on. It helps me unwind after a day of working and it helps cheer me up when the day has been a little rough. 
  4. Taking baths- they are relaxing to me and also help me unwind. I also have back problems since my car accident and so when i am in pain a nice hot bath helps.
  5. Disney World- some people may say Disney is for kids, but I say they don't know what they are talking about. Disney is fr everyone. When I am there it helps you forgot at least temporarily about the problems you have to deal with in the real life and just be a kid again and have fun. It is a great getaway. 
  6. My nephew. He just turned 1 yesterday and is just adorable. My babies are all getting too big, so I get my baby fix through him. He is my only nephew and I have so nieces so he gets all the spoils.                                    Image may contain: one or more people and closeup
  7. The beach- I love the water and love swimming and I love the warm weather so the beach is perfect. Plus you can do so much: lay in the sand, build sand castles, swim, look for shells, see dolphins it is just great!
  8. Making people smile/happy- I love making others happy and seeing their happiness makes me happy. i am a people pleaser and have a hard time saying no because I just want to make them happy. this can be ad at times, but I try.
  9. Writing my blog- Here I can express myself. I am able to write about what i want, when i want. i love getting feedback from my readers and seeing what you enjoy or don't enjoy so that I can improve. I started my blog years ago Just as a way to write about family things just more as a journal. i never expected it to turn into what it has today. I love writing for you guys and hope to do so for a long time. 
  10. Animals- I love animals especially cuddly ones. I grew up with cats and they are just so cuddly. I am not a huge fan of snakes though so they do not make me happy. But puppies and kittens do
                                                To ease stress, take two puppies and call us in the morning ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...