Green Kid Crafts

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Challenge Day 6: My vision board

You might be asking what a vision board is. A dream board or vision board is a collage of images, pictures, and affirmations of one's dreams and desires, designed to serve as a source of inspiration and motivation. I First made one a few months ago at work. Here is my board of what I am hoping to achieve in the next few years:


How to Find Accurate House Prices Where You Want to Buy  Used 2005 Chevrolet Venture Prices, Reviews, and Pictures | EdmundsHow to take your kids to Disney World for free (almost) - MarketWatchNew Supervisor Training5 Simple and Non-Obsessive Ways to Eat Healthier – Savings SpoonHow To Lose Weight on a BudgetMore Exercise, Healthier BrainFall in love - I Built a NetworkSelfcare isn't selfish. : coolguidesWhat does family mean to you? — Be Strong FamiliesHow to Make Friends | aziznmqA Parent's the Best Thing to Spend on Your Children Is Your Time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...