Green Kid Crafts

Friday, December 8, 2017

Featured Friday week 3- Travel

This week I have decided to find the best blog posts on travel since a lot of us travel for the holidays. Please visit these blogs check them out, comment, share,and tell them crazy mommy blog sent you.

1. Tips for eating healthy while traveling

2. Activities to pack when traveling with kids

3. Kenya Safari Adventure

4. Road trip in Himachal Pradesh

5. Rome and Florence

6. Thailand

7. La Jolla Cove Morning Walk

8. Salt Lake City

9. Prairies to Canadian Rockies

10. Nice Hotel: Nice,France

11. Valencia Spain

12. Air Travel Hacks

13. Bali Surya Tours

14. Holiday Destinations for Middle Class Nigerians

15. Stuff your face with potatoes & seafood in Prince Edward Island

16. travel with me 24/7 blog

17. ilove-travel.com

18. ALONG THE RIVER MOSKVA

19. BEST THINGS TO DO IN BARCELONA

20. TOP 8 THINGS TO DO IN QUEENSTOWN, NEW ZEALAND

21. Taking a Christmas Vacation

22. Boom Xscape

23. A day trip to Keukenhof, the tulip and flower garden

24. BEST NORTHERN LIGHTS TOUR- HAPPYWORLD ICELAND

1 comment:

  1. Hei, I've just seen this. Thank you so much for adding my article, it means a lot! Many hugs ��

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...