This week we are going to look at the restaurants at Disney Springs, or as most know it Downtown Disney.
Disney Springs is a very busy place with lots of shops and restaurants and entertainment. There is a little of everything here. Here are the favorite quick service restaurants.
1. Earl of Sandwich- This seems to be a top favorite of Disney lovers and it is one of my favorites as well. I went here for the first time on my last trip and the prices are great and the food is AMAZING!! I plan on visiting on more trips as it was this good. As the name suggests the restaurant serves sandwiches (both hot and cold) as well as soups, wraps and desserts. It is located in the Marketplace of Disney Springs close to the Carousel and Once Upon a Toy.
2. Blaze Pizza- I have not been here myself, but it seems to be a big favorite. This is located in Town Center of Disney Springs close to the Disney Springs Welcome Center. They have a build your own pizza as well as their signature pizzas like BBQ Chkn and White Top. If you are in the mood for pizza this is the place to go.
3. Wolfgang Puck Express- Again I have not been here, but I have heard wonderful things. Their pizza is in competition with Blaze Pizza. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. For breakfast check out breakfast pizzas, omelettes, waffles, and more. For lunch and dinner check out soup, salad, sandwiches, pizzas, and pastas as well as a few favorites such as chicken and salmon. Kids meals are available. Located in the Marketplace next to Disney's Days of Christmas shop and close to the Carousel. You can sit inside or outside.
Now we are going to check out the favorites of table service, for those who want to sit down and spend a little more time on their meals.
1. House of Blues- This is a very popular and well known restaurant and entertainment venue. They feature a mix of southern and global cuisine. They have daily drink specials from 3:00 to 5:00 PM and a soulful Sunday brunch. There is so much food to choose from, it'll be hard to choose. It is all delicious. There is something for everyone, from pork, sandwiches, and jambalaya, to tacos, pasta, and chicken. There are even kids meals available. Located on the Westside.
2. T-REX- This as you could guess, is a themed restaurant designed to look like you are in a prehistoric world. There are themed rooms designed to different landscapes including a color changing ice cavern. You could even eat in the midsection of a triceratops!! Inside is a hands on area where you can dig for fossils, as well as a shop where you can Build-A-Dino. Reservations are highly recommended. I have heard you must get the nachos as an appetizer as they are so delicious and can feed 2. For your main meal choose from pastas, seafood, sandwiches, chicken, or steak. Plenty of kids options available. Located in the Marketplace.
3. The Boathouse- This restaurant is located on the Landing and is home to retro dream boats, from vintage American Amphicars to romantic Italian Water Taxis. They offer guests private boat tours and entertainment. Try some seafood, steak, pork chops, and even a kids menu.
With so much shopping, you might just want to stop for a little snack. Here are the favorites to stop for a small bite to eat.
1. Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop- If you have tried Ghirardelli Chocolate, then you are going to LOVE their ice cream. It is the best ice cream I have ever tasted. Even better is if you get some with chocolate chips it is Ghirardelli Chocolate!! Try one of their sundaes or floats or just some scoops. The servings are HUGE and there are quite a few toppings to choose from as well. Also grab an espresso drink or a brownie or cookie. Eat inside or grab it and go.
2. Amorette's Patisserie- Pastry shop with éclairs, New York-style cheesecake, cookies, gluten-free macarons and signature cakes, which you can watch chefs decorate. You can even take a 90 minute class to to a cake decorating experience for an extra cost.
I hope this list helps you to find a good place to eat the next time you find yourself at Disney Springs.
Mommy blogger of 4 crazy kiddos.. Reviews, travel ideas, special needs awareness and more. Some posts may contain affiliate links but all reviews are my thoughts.
Sunday, December 17, 2017
Favorite Places to eat at Disney Springs
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
day 3: meaning of my name
A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...
Do you like receiving monthly boxes of surprises? Does your baby? Try Bluum. They have a 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months option. You will re...
Are you looking for something fun to do this fall in the cincinnati area? Blooms & Berries will continue this family tradition focusin...
As a special needs mom this topic comes up very often. Most people who don't deal with special needs often just think of kids in wheelch...
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting