Green Kid Crafts

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone. Can't believe it is that time of year again. time to take the kids trick or treating and start rounding out the year. This year the kids get multiple trick or treating experiences and get to dress up as different things. Bella is a fox. Kaya is a snow leopard and Wonder Woman. Louie is Lego Batman and regular Batman. Silas is Tom from Tom and Jerry and Mr. Incredible. My 30th birthday is very quickly approaching and im not sure how to feel about that, but I will leave that for another day. I want to hear what everyone's plans are and what the kids are dressing up as so please leave comments below.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, shoes, child and outdoor  Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and outdoor   Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor  Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

                                 Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor and nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...