Green Kid Crafts

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Blogtober day 9: week in my life

In case any of you were wondering what a typical week looks like for me here is a general schedule that is pretty typical for me:

Monday: wake up at 730, chiropractor at 10, work 11-8 come home eat, shower, clean, bed

Tuesday: wake up at 730, meet with caseworker at 9 work 11-8 come home eat, shower, clean, bed

Wednesday: wake up at 730, chiropractor at 10, work 11-8 come home eat, shower, clean, bed

Thursday: wake up at 730, meet with therapist at 9 work 11-8 come home eat, shower, clean, bed

Friday: wake up at 730, chiropractor at 10, work 11-8 go to gym come home eat shower clean bed

Saturday: wake up at 9, go get my kids are spend time with them from 10-6, then free time until 10 come home  shower clean bed

Sunday: my free day when i usually spend time with family and friends and did whatever until 730 come home  shower clean bed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...