Green Kid Crafts

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Blogtober day 1:intro



Hey everyone. I hope you guys are all doing well. I am excited this year to be participating in Blogtober. I will be doing my best every day to write a blog post. They will usually be centered around fall/Halloween with a little extra tied in. If you have anything in particular you want to see please let me know and i will do my best to write up a post on that topic.
I another note, i can't believe we are already in October. This year has been a hard one for me with lots of ups and downs. I am kind of glad to be coming up on the end of the year and am very excited to see what next year holds. I have a lot to write about in experiences from this year that I'm not quite ready to tell all yet,but soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...