Green Kid Crafts

Thursday, July 4, 2013

weeks 1-4 Pregnancy #4 and 4th of July 2013



Hello little peanut you are 4 weeks old today. Today is also the 4th of July. You are still just a bunch of cells, but you will soon be big and beautiful. I had my first doctor visit to confirm the pregnancy with you. My next doctor visit is August 8 and I will get to see you for the first time. I can't wait until I get to see you and hear your little heartbeat. Daddy is excited to see you too. You have 2 big sisters, Bella and Kaya, and a big brother, Louis Jr named after your daddy. Right now the rest of the family is not very happy that you are coming, but that is ok we will be fine without them. Tonight we, daddy, and your siblings will be watching fireworks. The neighbors put on a great show every year.

Hopefully everyone will enjoy it and it will stop raining. 

So far with you in the first month I got a positive test and have had lots of nausea/morning sickness. Pretzels have become my best friend. They seem to help settle my stomach for a little while. I haven't had any cravings yet, but I can't stand the taste of deviled eggs, which are normally one of my favorite foods. Boo :-( Oh well. Bye for now little peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...