Green Kid Crafts

Monday, October 4, 2021

day 1: reintroduction

Hello everyone. Some of you have been here a while and others may be new here. For some this may be your very first time seeing my blog. I feel this would be a good time to reintroduce myself. My name is Ashley. I am originally from Ohio and moved to Florida earlier this year. I was married to my ex husband for 10 years we had 5 kids together. We have 4 on earth who are 11,10, almost 9 and 6. We also have 1 in Heaven who passed at birth 8 years ago. We are now divorced. 
I got remarried to my amazing husband in March of this year and we are currently going through IVF to have a baby of our own. We live in Kissimmee, Florida but moving over to Tampa to be closer to the beach.
i have my associates degree in medical administrative assisting, but my dream career is to work with kids, so I am currently working on my bachelor’s degree in early childhood education.

 That is the basics about me feel free to look through all my previous posts and be on the lookout for my new posts to learn more. In the comments tell me something about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...