Green Kid Crafts

Sunday, June 21, 2020

St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer

                                                St. Jude Children's Research Hospital employee tested positive f ...

In September I am participating in my local walk/run for St. Jude. My goal is to raise $350. Can you help me reach my goal here, Help us to find a cure and end childhood cancer.

This is the link to my local event page. This is in Cincinnati,OH on September 26. 

Go here to find your local event.

                                                  St. Jude's Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer • Connor & Connor PLLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...