Green Kid Crafts

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Challenger Sports - British Soccer Camp

This was a soccer camp my daughter got to enjoy last month. This was a week long soccer camp and it was great!! My daughter is 7 and she really enjoyed it. She has never played soccer before, so this was a great introduction into the sport of soccer. The people were friendly and helpful. It was summer, so it wasn't as bad, but the hours were a little crazy, right at dinner time and bed time. She loved the ball and jersey she got from the camp. I would definitely recommend this camp to starters and anyone else who loves soccer or wants to know more about soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...