Green Kid Crafts

Monday, August 4, 2014

Rainbow Loom review

Disclaimer: I did receive products for free to try, but all opinions are my own.

I received a pack of Rainbow Braid rainbow loom rubber bands and a Rainbow loom. I got the pack of 7200 bands. This included 3 different types of bands: solid, glow in the dark, and glitter. The solid includes 300 of each of these colors: gold, silver, red, white, purple, turquoise, black, light blue, dark blue, hot pink, dark green, orange, and yellow. The glow in the dark includes 300 of each: yellow, green, blue, pink, orange, and purple. The glitter has 300 of each as well in: pink, blue, purple, orange, and green. These bands are easy to use. They stretch well, but do not easily break. Me and my kids love making bracelets with them. Please go here for more on this product as they have many assortments available for great prices. I would definitely recommend this company and their products.
 http://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Braid-Bracelets-Compatible-Individiual/dp/B00IRQG80A


here is a awareness ribbon bracelet I made with the bands.


this one is called a diamond bracelet


this is a single chain bracelet


this is a triple single bracelet


all bracelets were made with the Rainbow Braid brand bands


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...