Green Kid Crafts

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Happy New year

I hope everyone is having a good year so far and that you had good holidays. It  has been a while since I have really been on, things have been a little crazy on here. I know things are crazy for everyone with the whole Corona thing. 

In October, I finally finished up my divorce after over a year of fighting. I wish I was able to say things are better with custody, but that's a different story. I am glad that part is over finally. 


Then we had the holidays, right before Thanksgiving my boyfriend had a very scary health scare (not Covid related). Then we had Thanksgiving, with Christmas and New years right behind it. In between all of this we have been working this whole time, end of September I switched jobs and careers. I went from working in a call center to being a 1 year old teacher in a daycare. 

We have also been packing and preparing everything to move by the end of this month. I also just started back to school this week to get my Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education. I plan on being a Kindergarten teacher. 

I am also still dealing with my lawsuit from my car accident I was in back in June 2019. To say its been hectic is an understatement. But, I am going to try to get back to being more active on here as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...