Green Kid Crafts

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

I'm not breaking just being rebuilt

To say the last year has been crazy is an understatement. I haven't really talked about it much here, but the last year has been rough on me. At the end of April, I separated from my husband of 10 years and we are currently going through a divorce. In June I lost my house and have been a little bit of everywhere including a few months in a shelter and am currently back at my parents as I look for a place to move. That also left me without my kids full time which has broken me more than anything.
On June 28 I was in a bad car accident. Luckily I wasn't severely injured, but it has lasting affects. I was run off the road by a semi and ended up crossing the median and hit 2 other cars head on. It was terrifying and I am still dealing with court over this.
Everything just seems to pile on and I have felt that everything was trying to break me. Nothing seemed to be going right or the way I wanted. As I sat this past Sunday in church the message really hit me and made me realize something. Everything will work out in time, it's not my time but God's time. I'm not being broken God is just rebuilding my life to what it's supposed to be. Everything may not make sense now but it will eventually. I just have to keep moving forward and trust what is happening and know while things seem bad now it's for a reason and they will get better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...