Green Kid Crafts

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Long awaited update

Sorry it has been a while since I have updated. Things have been busy around here. Dad has been very busy with work, not much time at home, so I have been doing most everything at home and with the kids. Things got a little too busy and I ended up having to quit my job. I am ok with that though. I am staying busy with the kids and i am back to babysitting. I babysit for the neighbor's little girl Monday through Wednesday and I babysit for my friend who is also my stepson's mom and her kids Wednesday through Sunday so I stay pretty busy. I also do my grocery shopping job on the side. During the week right now I just have my stepson and his 2 brothers and then on the weekends I also have his 2 sisters, Things can get crazy because my kids are also home on the weekends so on Saturdays and Sundays I have 9 kids and once summer hits on Mondays and Tuesdays I will have 5-6 kids, Wednesdays I will have 10 kids and Thursday through Sunday I will have 9 kids, so I will be very busy.

In the past 2 months or so we celebrated Kaya turning 8 and Silas turning 4!!! We are also getting ready for Bella to be turning 9 here in a month. I can't believe how fast time is going. I feel old because my kids are growing up so fast plus my little brother is going to be turning 21 here soon, he just got married over this past weekend, and my nephew was born on April Fool's Day!

Kaya will be returning to neurosurgery in a few days for a follow up. Her headaches and symptoms have been increasing a lot recently. Silas has his ophthalmology appointment next week to see if it's time for glasses yet. Everyone else is doing pretty well lately. We are just rounding out the school year, just about 5.5 weeks of school left which is unbelievable. I will then have 2 third graders and a first grader and then only 1 more year until Silas joins them in school.

We had a pretty good Easter and hope you guys all did as well. How was your Easter? What did you guys do? Do you have any Easter traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...