Green Kid Crafts

Monday, October 22, 2018

Crazy life update

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately things have been kind of hectic. My husband and I just celebrated 9 years of marriage on Friday we have both been busy working the kids have been sick and we are in the process of buying a new house. My husband is been working 50 plus hours a week so while I am working 25 hours a week I'm also trying to take care of the kids run the errands clean pack the house cook take care of 4 sick kids one of whom is getting over pneumonia try to do some fun stuff with the kids and do all the paperwork and other dealings of buying a house. Needless to say there hasn't been a whole lot of time for writing up a post and sharing.  I'm really hoping to get my holiday posts up here soon and once we get moved into the new house I'm planning on doing a new house post and sharing details about the new house.  be on the lookout for new post soon and for more information head on over to my YouTube channel. Youtube.com/c/crazymommyblog. I will also be posting soon about our trips to Kings Island and our weekend trip to Pumpkin Festival that is our yearly tradition. Checkout  my previous post on our trip to the Indianapolis Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...