Green Kid Crafts

Friday, January 19, 2018

Awesome Christian Quotes Website

Hope everyone is doing good so far. It has been a cold and snowy start to the year so far here. In times like these I like to find some great and inspiring quotes. There is a really cool website I found that has really inspiring Christian quotes.

ChristianQuotes.info  has over 10,000 Christian quotes that are categorized by Bible, Author and Topic. The inspirational website has a new devotional each day around the daily quote. It also has thousands of images perfect for sharing on Facebook.

Some of the most read and used pages on Christian Quotes includes:
World’s 10 Most Encouraging Bible Verses In Quote Images
Christian Quotes most shareable images
World’s 10 Best Bible Verses About Hope In Comforting Images

Christian Quotes also boasts a Facebook page with over 4.5 million fans


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...