Green Kid Crafts

Monday, November 21, 2016

Moana Movie Review

We got the pleasure of previewing the new Disney movie Moana and were very pleased with it. It is a movie about a 16 year old girl named Moana who takes a journey to both save her island and to find herself. The actors really bring life to the movie. They could not have picked a better voice for Maui then Dwayne Johnson. The music is amazing. It really adds to the movie and has some amazing songs that really catch onto you. This movie is one of the best movies I have seen from Disney. It is the perfect mix of laughter and seriousness. It also has an amazing message for everyone. It teaches everyone to follow their dreams and believe in yourself. If you want to do something, go for it. There are no boundaries to our dreams if we just follow them. Gender or age doesn't determine what we can do. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't follow your dreams. This was my daughter's first movie they had been to and it was able to hold their attention the entire time. Being only 5 and 6 this is quite a feat. They have seen just about every Disney movie and even they say they loved the movie and that it was the best movie ever. I would definitely recommend this movie to everyone and it is a must have for my Disney collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...