Green Kid Crafts

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Doc Mcstuffins Girls Disney costume Review

Disclaimer: I did receive this product to review for free, but all opinions are my own.

My daughter's love Doc McStuffins and I figured this would be a great dress-up opportunity for them and even a Halloween Costume. I went to and found the costume they would like. Once ordered it took 1 week to arrive. Opening it was so exciting knowing my girls would be so excited. The costume is a great choice. It includes the striped shirt-dress, the pants, the doctor jacket, the stethoscope, and the headband. It is a great value. The shirt is a little difficult to put on over top of another shirt, but not as hard without a shirt on. The pants go on easily as well as the doctor jacket. I recieved the size large which fits 4-6x which seems to be pretty true to size. My daughters put this on were running around, jumping, climbing, being kids as they are 3 and 4 and this costume is able to hold up to a kid being a kid. They absolutely love it. We even went and played Doc games at . They love playing Doc games as well as other Disney Junior games at this site. This costume is a great option if your daughter likes to play dress up or it is a great option for a Halloween costume. This costume is well made and seems to hold up to everything. It will be used as a play costume for now and as long as it holds up like I believe it will, it will be used as a Halloween Costume for Bella. I will definitely be shopping from Halloween Adventures again and will probably be buying Halloween costumes for Kaya and Louie from them. I might even be looking into them for more dress up costumes as my kids love Disney and dressing up. The Dress, Coat, Leggings, and Headband are all 100% Polyester. The stethoscope is 100 Plastic -Polyvinyl Chloride.
Click here for more costumes  http://www.halloweenadventure.com/girls-costumes/disney 

Play with Doc http://disneyjunior.com/doc-mcstuffins/games


Bella as doc McStuffins, age 4

Kaya as Doc mcStuffins, age 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...