Green Kid Crafts

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

What are you Thankful for?

Thanksgiving is a little more than a week away. Every year we sit and think about what we are thankful for this year. So I have been thinking and this is what I am thankful for this year.

First I am thankful for the health of everyone in my family. Despite some problems we have all been having, we are all out of the hospital, no major problems right now, and are all relatively healthy. Despite the problems we do have we all wake up to see another day.

Next, I am thankful for having a home to live in. It may not be the best and people may judge us, but it is our home. We own it and are thankful to be able to afford to pay all of our bills. We have a place that keeps us warm and a place to sleep. For that we are thankful.

To go along with the last thing, we are thankful for having food to eat. There are so many people in the world that are starving or die from not having food or that wonder where or when they will get their next meal. We don't have that worry and for that we are very very thankful. We may not get to eat steak or expensive food all the time, but that's not what is important, what is important is that we have food, we eat and are growing. We get plenty of fruits and vegetables and eat relatively healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...