Green Kid Crafts

Friday, November 24, 2017

Featured Friday Week 1- Shopping

Every Friday I am going to have a different theme and will feature guest posts on different subjects. Since today is Black Friday this weeks theme is shopping. Here are some posts about shopping so please go check them out, share, and comment and tell them the Crazy Mommy Blog sent you :-)

1. Tips for saving Money towards Christmas


2. 10 Gifts You Probably Don't Want to Receive this Christmas

3. 50+ Gift Ideas to Inspire Kids to Be More Creative

4. Christmas Gifts for Men Under $20
5. 6 Gift Tips for a Clutter Free Christmas with Little Ones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...