Green Kid Crafts

Thursday, November 2, 2017

28 years old

This day 28 years ago I was born at Northside Hospital in Atlanta,Georgia. Today I live no where near there, although I would love to be on vacation right now. I have been through a LOT in my 28 years on this earth. I have had 6 kids, 4 here on earth 2 in Heaven, I have been married for 8 years.

I have also learned a lot in my 28 years. I can count my true friends on 1 hand. I have learned that there are so many people out there that pretend to be your friend, but it's all a show. True friends are hard to come by and I am thankful for the ones I have.

I have decided to do an interview with myself for my birthday. Here are 28 questions for my 28 birthday.

1. What do you do for a living? Although I do have an associates degree in medical administrative assisting, I do not work out of the home. My job is to take care of my 4 crazy kids. Homeschooling and taking care of them is a full-time job. I of course blog, and run an online business.

2. Who do you love? On the top of my list is my husband and kids and of course my family. I also love my friends, especially those that are like family. I also love my godson who is like another child to me and can't wait to have him home with us. I also love God, without Him I wouldn't be who I am today.

3. Do you have enough money? This question could be hard to answer as what does enough mean? All of our bills are paid, we have a house we own, we have vehicles we drive, we are able to eat and live, we get to the doctor. Is that enough? We may not have a lot of money and don't have a lot of money to do a bunch of travels and activities, so is it not enough?

4. Do you think you are a good person?  I would like to think I am. I try to help others as much as possible as long as I have the means. I have done volunteer work, I lend my time and any resources I have available. I try to treat others as I want to be treated. I have found myself to be pretty forgiving and sometimes I think too much.

5. Who's your best friend?  My best friend would have to be my husband. He has been through everything with me. He has supported me even in my low spots. I can't really say that for many others.

6. What's your childhood dream? I had a lot of  childhood dreams. I wanted to live by Disney and work there. I also wanted to work at Sea World as an orca or dolphin trainer. I also wanted to be in movies and act. I guess I partly made that come true by being an extra in a movie that I am waiting to come out any time now.

7. How often do you laugh?  I think I laugh usually at something every day. My kids can be quite entertaining and usually they or my husband make me laugh every day.

8. What makes you smile? Lots make me smile. The main thing is when my kids are happy it makes me happy and smile. I love when I can make them happy. Animals also make me smile as does Disney.

9. Where do you live? I currently live in Ohio, but i don't feel this is my home. I dream of moving away. I would love to move to Tennessee or Florida.

10. Do you think you are strong?  I have gone through a lot in my life that has made me a stronger person, but at times I feel weak, very weak.

11. What Was The Most Important Thing You’ve Done So Far? Give birth to my children. They mean a lot to me and they hold the future.

12. What Was The Most Stupid Thing You’ve Done So Far?   One word, cheating.

13. Do You Love Yourself?  I have come a long way in the past few years. I am still not quite at a point where I love myself, but I am working towards it. I have taken steps at building my self confidence. 

14. What Do You Fear The Most?  Losing those I love.

15. When Was The Last Time You Cried?  Yesterday. I am not always as strong as I would like to be and sometimes I just breakdown and need to cry.

16. What Is The Best Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now?  either a vacation, or a house somewhere I want to move to

17. What Is The Worst Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now? lose everything I have worked for

18. Picture Yourself In 5 Years From Now  At this time in 5 years I hope to be in a better location. I want to be in a new house in a new location. My kids will be a bit older and I may finally be making use of my degree. I also hope to be better health wise and have a lot more self confidence.

19. Do You Regret Anything? Yes. Most of this year, or the past few months have been a big regret. Also when I was pregnant with Oscar I regret not going to the hospital sooner. I regret not waiting until I was married to have sex along with the consequences that came along with not waiting. 

20. What’s The First Thing You Do In The Morning? I get up, kiss my husband and kids, go to the bathroom then take a shower. 

21. What Are You Thinking Just Before Going To Bed? I normally think about the events of the day and what we have planned for the next day. 

22. If There’s One Thing In Your Life You Want To Change Right Now, What Is It? I want to change my happiness. I need to work on myself and build myself up.

23. What Are You Proud Of?  I am proud of myself for having my college degree. It took me years to do and it was hard at times having kids and I had to push through, but I did it. 

24. What Is Your No 1 Question To God?  Why do you give us children to just take them away from us so suddenly before we got much time with them?

25. Do You Have Secrets? no not really everyone knows pretty much everything about me

26. Name The Thing That Annoys You The Most  the sound of nails on a chalkboard or any other squeaking sound similar to that.

27. Sum Up Your Life In One Sentence  My life has been a roller coaster ride, but it's been one heck of a ride.

28. What Was The Highest Point You’ve Ever Been To? Niagara Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...