1. Festival of Lights - Cincinnati Zoo. November 18,2017-January 1,2018. This is the 35th year for the PNC Festival of lights and it is supposed to be the best one yet. Free for zoo members. Prices for adults start at $17 online and $19 at the gate, for kids starts at $12 online $13 at the gate. The festivities are 5-9pm Sunday-Thursday and 5-10pm Friday and Saturday. Santa visits start at 4pm. Train rides available for extra costs.
Youth (5-17) $4.00 Children (4 and under) Free. Check here for special holiday hours. Live nativity also available 9-9 every day and is free to enjoy.
3. Light up Fountain Square- Fountain Square. November 24. Fireworks, Santa, music, food, and fun. 6-11pm Free. The ice rink will be open. Ice rink admission is $6 and skate rental is $4.
4. Winterfest- Kings Island. Select nights November 24th - December 30th go here for exact days. Ice skating, up to 17 rides, lights, characters, shopping, shows, and yummy food. Free for pass holders, tickets start at $25.
5. Christmas at EnterTRAINmentJunction- EnterTRAINment Junction. November 11th - December 31st. Check out World’s Largest Indoor Train Display, take a trip to the north Pole, and see Santa. $14.95. Check the website for hours.
6.Christmas Nights of Lights- Coney Island November 10th - January 1st, 2018 2 mile car ride through a spectacular light display. Music is synchronized to the display. Nightly dusk-10pm. $6/person 3 and under free.
7. Holiday in Lights- Sharon Woods November 17th - December 31st Over a mile drive through spectacular light displays Sunday-Thursday 6p-9p; Friday-Saturday 5:30p-10p $13 a carload.
8. Holiday Lights on Pyramid Hill- Pyramid Hill. November 17th - December 31st 2 mile drive through sculptures covered in lights. Open daily, Monday-Thursday 6-9p; Friday-Sunday 6p-10p $20/car mon-thurs $25/car fri-sun $15 for members
9. A Madcap Christmas Carol- Cincinnati Art Museum Check the website for showtimes and to purchase tickets. Tickets are free for Family level memberships and above; Non-members are $8.
10. Water Wonderland with Scuba Santa- Newport Aquarium November 24th - December 31st. Check out the winter wonderland under the water. 10-6 daily. adults $24.99 kids 2-12 $16.99
11. Christmas Town- Creation Museum December 8th - December 30th. Live nativity, lights, meet Bible characters and more. 5pm-8pm (Closed Christmas Eve & Christmas Day) admission is free. Parking is $5. Zip lines, camel rides, museum exhibits, and shows are extra.
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting