Green Kid Crafts

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking used to be a big part of my life. I had all kids of types of paper and stickers and die-cuts. Once I had kids I thought, "I am going to scrapbook all about everything they do." Haha not even close. All of my supplies have been put up for years now and I haven't scrapbooked in probably 7 years now.
Shop Now!

I soon hope to get back into scrapbooking, and hope to do so with the help of Scrapbook.com and so can you. Purchase scrapbooking supplies from the Scrapbook.com Superstore! They also have online classes to teach you how to scrapbook if you are new to it, or maybe need to brush up on your skills like I do.
Enroll Today!

There are so many things to think about when scrapbooking. Besides choosing the pictures and items you will put into it, you need to decide what adhesives you will use to attach the items. There is glue dots, liquid glue, glue sticks, tape.
Glue Dots - Mini
Elmer's - Craft Bond - Scrapbooking Double-Sided Tape - Permanent
                                                             
Elmer's - Craft Bond - Glue Sticks - Permanent - Pack of 4

You also need to decide what type of album you will be using. Will you be doing a general scrapbook and maybe want a plain album? Are you scrapbooking for a theme like a birthday or vacation? Try to find an album that matches your theme.


Umbrella Crafts 3 Ring Memory Albums - 8.5 x 11 - Forest Green
Pioneer - 12 x 12 - 3 Ring Album - Chalkboard Print - Happiness
Pioneer EZ Load Memory Album 12 x 12 20 Top Loading Scroll Frame Fabric Ivory
Penny Laine Papers - Book Mates Collection - Keepsake Book - My Fourth Grade Year

To make a really cute scrapbook you have to use different types of paper. There are so many options available out there I could spend hours trying to find papers to fit all the experiences I have had and want to share. They have paper types for just about everything.

Simple Stories - Say Cheese Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Believe
Karen Foster Design - Patriotic Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Stars and Stripes Collage
Karen Foster Design - Kid's Ancestry Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - My Family Collage
Karen Foster Design - Birthday Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Party Time Collage

Once you get your pictures in it's time to decorate. This is the fun part. Diecuts and stickers are great ways to decorate. Embellishments are also nice. All 3 ideas come in so many designs it'll make your head spin.


Paper Wizard - Disney - Die Cuts - Princess Carriage
Paper Wizard - National Parks Collection - Die Cuts - Yellowstone Sign
Paper Wizard - Disney - Die Cuts - Terror in the Tower
Paper Wizard - Die Cuts - Small World People - Washington DC Capitol Title
Karen Foster Design Graduation Collection Cardstock Stickers Graduating Class

If you are new to scrapbooking, or are like me and it's been a while or you just need new supplies head on over to Scrapbook.com and check out what they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...