Green Kid Crafts

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Writing challenge day 5: If I won the lottery

There are a few things I know I would do if I won the lottery. First I would buy a house or have one built to the liking of me and the kids. It would be big enough for me and the kids and have a big yard. It would be in a location with good schools for the kids. I would take the kids on a trip to Disney and the beach. We would explore all around Florida and just have fun visiting all the parks. I would also buy us a nice van that everyone can grow with and has room for everyone and everything. Something that will last us for years. I would also put some money aside for each kid to get them started on a college fund. I would put some back to save in case f emergencies because you just never know. Times like now come around and we never know what to expect or when to expect it.
                                    Is It Cheaper to Build or Buy a House?
What would you do if you won the lottery?


Image may contain: sky, outdoor and textImage may contain: 2 people, people smilingNo photo description available.No photo description available.

2001 Chevrolet Venture Specs, Price, MPG & Reviews | Cars.comCollege Fund | College Fund We have made this image availabl… | Flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...