Green Kid Crafts

Friday, April 10, 2020

Challenge day 8: National Sibling Day

Today is National Siblings Day. i have 1 sibling, my younger brother. He was born June 23, 1998 so he is 8.5 years younger than me. Here are some pictures from through the years.

No photo description available.No photo description available.Image may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: 1 person, standing

No photo description available.Image may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 2 people, people smilingImage may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, hat and outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...