Green Kid Crafts

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Writing Challenge day 4: 20 facts about me

Today's post is about 20 facts about me. After you read, in the comments put some facts about you. I would love to learn about you guys.


  1. I recently learned how I got my name. My first name apparently was an idea from my grandma. My mom was talking to her and needed ideas for my name and my grandma seen a set of sheets that the brand was Ashley and told her to use that. My middle name is Elizabeth which is my grandma's middle name.
  2. I got married at 19 years old, exactly 2 weeks before I turned 20. That relationship lasted a lot longer than anyone thought it would.
  3. To play off #2 I am currently going through divorce. We were married 10 years, which many said we wouldn't last a year. Honestly I am not sad about we have have been separated a year now and I am much happier.
  4. I have been pregnant 6 times from the age of 15-25. I have 4 living children. They are my world. I had an abortion i regret when I was 15, October 26, 2005. The dad wanted nothing to do with the baby and neither did my family. I was young and dumb. My first living child was born May 25, 2010 with my other daughter close behind on March 14, 2011. My first son was born November 8, 2012.  My next heartbreak came when my second son was born early at 16 weeks 5 days on September 30, 2013. My last baby, my rainbow came April 6, 2015. 
  5. My favorite color is blue. i love all shades of blue, although my biggest favorite would be like teal or turquoise.                                                                                                                                                       Image may contain: flower
  6. I was born in Georgia. I was born in Atlanta at Northside Hospital and we lived in Marietta. We moved away when I was like 2. 
  7. I have 1 sibling, my brother. He is 8.5 years younger than I am. We have different dads, but I see his dad as my dad hes pretty much all I have known. 
  8. My brothers birthday is exactly 3 weeks after our dads and my birthday is exactly 3 weeks after my moms. 
  9. My favorite animal is a dolphin. I got to swim with them down in the Bahamas when I was 16. Growing up I wanted to be a dolphin trainer at Sea World.
  10. I LOVE Disney. I haven't been in a few years and can't wait to go back. I grew up getting to go almost every year and now I want my kids to experience that. My girls have gotten to go, but my boys haven't...YET                                                                                                                                                                        No photo description available.                                             .  Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing
  11. When I was little I hated red meat, I wouldn't eat it. i also barely touched other meat, my family thought I was going to be a vegetarian. We aren't sure what changed but one day i tried it and now I love it. 
  12. I have lived in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. I have lived in Ohio and Kentucky multiple times. 
  13. I have my associates degree in Medical Administrative Assisting. No I currently do not have a job in that field, but I hope to one day.
  14. My current occupation is working for a call center. I currently do customer service for Toro. i have been with the company a little over 8 months now and I love it. i didn't go in expecting to enjoy it as much as I do and my coworkers and bosses are amazing. 
  15. I listen to most types of music, but my favorite type is country. When I was younger I got to meet Billy Gilman. Ask me about that story lol. 
  16. I have had a few surgeries. I have had my wisdom teeth removed, had a c-section with my third baby, had my tubes tied after my last, and I have had my gall bladder removed. I have a hernia and will have to have that repaired in the future, but I am trying to put that off as long as possible and hope to avoid any other surgeries. 
  17. I grew up camping. It is still one of my favorite things to do. I went every weekend to a campground in Indiana with my grandparents. i made a lot of friends and have a lot of memories from there growing up.                                                                                                                                    The Best Affordable Camping Gear Under $100 | HiConsumption
  18. I am an adrenaline junkie. i love going on roller coasters and all the fun crazy rides. I am really looking forward to getting to go on the new roller coaster at Kings Island. i have done the bungee jumping thing there and when I was younger I did one of those sling shot rides down in Florida. I hope to one day possibly go sky diving. 
  19. I am afraid of snakes. I can't stand them and am terrified. i really don't even like looking at them. 
  20. I love swimming. I always have been a water person. I love the pool and the ocean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...