Green Kid Crafts

Friday, April 3, 2020

Writing challenge day 2

Today I am going to write about something that someone told me about myself that I never forget This one is a hard one. I would say it would have to be anyone telling me I am important.  It took me a long time to really believe this one. i never really felt important and sometimes still struggle with feeling important. I have tho think though I have 4 amazing kids who depend on me. I have a great job that my bosses love me and my coworkers depend on me. My family and friends depend on me. There are a lot of people who depend on me and so I have to remember I am important.
                                                 I am a person. I am special. I am important. Just because I am ...
I was made to feel for so long that i wasn't important that i forgot who I was and lost myself. I didn't believe I was important. I have had to relearn and am happy that I have been able to do that. I just want to remind each and every one of you that you are important, you do matter.

                                      Your commitment to self care is your most important job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...