Green Kid Crafts

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Writing challenge day 3: top 3 pet peeves

Today's challenge topic is my top 3 pet peeves. This one is a hard one as I really dont feel I have true pet peeves. I guess if I had to choose it would be people leaving dishes and stuff laying around. I can understand leaving them down for a minute but when you get up take them and put them where they belong!! It really drives me crazy when visitors do it like have more respect than that. My next pet peeve is when people talk bad about kids or people with special needs. So many diseases are invisible, don't talk bad about anyone because you never know what they are going through. Just because they do not look sick doesn't mean that they don't have something wrong. Do not judge what you do not know. So many people say "that person isn't old and they aren't in a wheelchair why do they need a handicap spot?" They may have a physical problem that they can't walk long distances. they may be just having a good day, but even good days can change at any minute. they may have or be wiht someone who has autism or epilepsy or something to where a quick exit may be needed. There are so many reasons so please do not judge people so quickly when you do not know their story. My third one would be when people say they will be at your location or will meet you at a certain time and that time comes and goes and they make excuses and are always late no matter what. They may eventually show up or sometimes may not show at all. It drives me nuts. if I tell someone I am going to be somewhere I try my hardest to make sure I show up and if something comes up I let them know.

What are your pet peeves?

                                                   What Are Your Pet Peeves? | A Cup of Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...