This week we are featuring all of the best/favorite places to eat at Hollywood Studios sorted by type of restaurant. We will start with the quick service.
1. ABC Commissary- This is a place I eat at every time I come to Hollywood Studios. It is located in Commissary Lane where you can eat lunch and dinner amid an Art Deco theme. At dinner time you can order, get a pager and find a seat and dinner will be brought to you when it is ready. You can also use the My Disney Experience app and order ahead of time. Try some steak, chicken, salmon and more.
2. Backlot Express- This restaurant is located on Echo Lake. If you love Star Wars this is the restaurant for you. Enjoy a Royal Guard burger, Galactic Chicken Salad, or Dark Side chicken and waffles. Lots to choose from. Cupcakes are great!!
3. Rosie's All-American Cafe- This American restaurant is located on Sunset Boulevard. Try American favorites like cheeseburgers, coleslaw, fries, chicken nuggets, and more. Kids meals are available. Try some nice strawberry shortcake for dessert or drink an alcoholic beverage.
Now we will discuss some of the favorite table service restaurants. If you want to eat and relax a little try one of these restaurants.
1. 50's Prime Time Cafe- As you might guess by the name this restaurant, located on Echo Lake, is themed to the 50's. Enjoy some home-cooking like pot roast, fried chicken, lasagna, and more. Kids options and desserts are also available. While you eat you can watch clips from popular shows circa 1955. Kids can enjoy “electric ice cubes” or glowing Disney Character lights while adults can enjoy some classic cocktails. Reservations are recommended.
2. The Hollywood Brown Derby- This is one of the most popular restaurants in the whole Disney World Resort. This restaurant, located on Hollywood Boulevard, is an authentic replica of the Brown Derby restaurant in Hollywood. Charactures of famous faces line the walls. Enjoy pork chops, seasonal grouper, grilled filet of beef with a white truffle and mushroom mashed potato, and the famous Brown Derby Cobb salad. Don't forget to check out the dessert Trio. You can also get reserved seating at Fantasmic or dine with an Imagineer in special packages. Reservations are highly recommended.
3. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant-This is another 50's style restaurant, this time themed to a drive in. Sit at a car-shaped booth or table and enjoy Sci-fi movie clips as you eat. The ceiling is a sky full of twinkling stars even! At the back there are picnic tables and a concession stand. Start off with some fried pickles. Then for your main course eat some ribs, New York strip steak, Reuben Sandwich, vegetarian sandwich and much more.
Now last is character dining. There is only 1 option for character dining at Hollywood Studios. Hollywood & Vine offers a breakfast buffet where you get to meet Disney Junior characters. They also have seasonal dining parties with Minnie and friends. Kids and their families get to eat and play with friends from Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, and Handy Manny. Enjoy some Mickey waffles, made-to-order omelets, pastries, frittatas and fresh fruit. There is also an ice cream sundae station! The Minnie and friends lunch and dinners are available during the Halloween and Christmas seasons.
I hope this helps you to choose some places to eat on your next trip to Hollywood Studios.
Mommy blogger of 4 crazy kiddos.. Reviews, travel ideas, special needs awareness and more. Some posts may contain affiliate links but all reviews are my thoughts.
Sunday, December 31, 2017
Favorite Places to eat at Hollywood Studios
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
day 3: meaning of my name
A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...
Do you like receiving monthly boxes of surprises? Does your baby? Try Bluum. They have a 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months option. You will re...
Are you looking for something fun to do this fall in the cincinnati area? Blooms & Berries will continue this family tradition focusin...
As a special needs mom this topic comes up very often. Most people who don't deal with special needs often just think of kids in wheelch...
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting