Green Kid Crafts

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christmas Ornament crafts

This year I decided the kids were old enough to make some Christmas ornaments. I got packs of the clear ornaments that you can get at crafts stores.
One of the ideas we are doing is each kid picked a paint color. We painted their hand and then had them grab onto the ornament to make a hand print on it. We are going to have them choose another color and put it inside and roll it around to get the inside painted as well. I am hoping it turns out really well.


For the rest of the ornaments we are just going to let the kids paint what designs they want on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...