Green Kid Crafts

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

DIY Yogurt Bites

My kids are big fans of the yogurt bites, but we only get them occasionally as they are expensive and I find them a waste of money. Today we decided to try to make our own yogurt bites. I went for the very easy option.

I bought go-gurt in a multi-flavor pack. I put wax paper on a pan and squirted a bit in drops onto the wax paper. There were 2 flavors so I did one flavor on each side.

We then put the tray in the freezer for an hour.
We then pulled them off the wax paper. They came off very easily and tasted very good. They do start getting soft rather fast so they need to be stored in the freezer.

You can choose other flavors or mix your own with fruit and greek yogurt. You can also add honey or cinnamon for flavoring. The choices are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...