Animal Kingdom is in the discussion for this weeks favorite places to eat. Let's start with quick service options.
1. Flame Tree Barbecue- This restaurant is located at Discovery Island. Check out amazing smokehouse meat and chicken dinners. You must try the jalapeno cornbread. Kids meals are available as well as adult beverage options.
2. Satu'li Canteen- This restaurant is located in the new Pandora-World of Avatar. You get to enjoy the Na'vi culture while enjoying delicious food. The restaurant is inspired by a former RDA Mess Hall. Enjoy international options, vegetarian choices, fresh vegetables, and more. Try a beef, chicken, or fish bowl as your meal. Kids options available. Also try some cool drinks, with adult beverages available too.
3. Restaurantosaurus- This restaurant is located in DinoLand U.S.A. It is a great option for your picky eaters, or if you have people with different likes in food options. Eat Angus or bean burgers, hot dogs, chicken nuggets and more while dining in a Dino themed dorm!! Adult beverages are available.
Now let's check out the popular table service options that Animal Kingdom has to offer.
1. Yak and Yeti Restaurant- This popular restaurant is located in the Asia area of Animal Kingdom. Dine on sweet-and-sour chicken, ahi tuna nachos, pork pot stickers and Kobe beef burgers in a restaurant decorated in Southeast Asian artifacts. Vegetarian and kid options are available such as egg rolls, cheeseburgers, and chicken tenders. Adult beverage options are also available. Reservations are recommended. There is also a quick service option located next door.
2. Rainforest Cafe® at Disney's Animal Kingdom- This tropical rain forest restaurant is located by the main entrance of Animal Kingdom. There is also a shop located in the restaurant. For breakfast enjoy scrumptious Eggs Benedict, fluffy French toast, Belgian waffles, breakfast sliders, Mexican-style breakfast pizza and more. For dinner enjoy options like Volcanic Cobb Salad, Jungle Steak and Shrimp, Lava Nachos and the Beastly Burger. Kids can eat dinosaur-shaped Jurassic Chicken Tidbits, a bowl of Python Pasta or a Gorilla Grilled Cheese Delight. Reservations are recommended. Adults can enjoy the Safari Bar.
3. Tiffins Restaurant- This international cuisine restaurant is located on Discovery Island. Try some crazy foods such as roasted beets, octopus, venison, braised pork belly ramen or grilled swordfish. Reservations are highly recommended and you can also purchase a River of Light dining package.
And now for the character dining, which everyone loves.
1.. Tusker House Restaurant- This family buffet is located in the Africa section of Animal Kingdom. Eat with safari Donald Duck and his friends for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. For breakfast enjoy favorites like eggs, cereals, sausage, waffles and a few African inspired options. For lunch and dinner enjoy curry chicken, hummus dips and more. Kids options are on the buffet. River of light dining packages are available.
Mommy blogger of 4 crazy kiddos.. Reviews, travel ideas, special needs awareness and more. Some posts may contain affiliate links but all reviews are my thoughts.
Sunday, January 7, 2018
Favorite Places to eat at Animal Kingdom
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
day 3: meaning of my name
A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...
Do you like receiving monthly boxes of surprises? Does your baby? Try Bluum. They have a 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months option. You will re...
Are you looking for something fun to do this fall in the cincinnati area? Blooms & Berries will continue this family tradition focusin...
As a special needs mom this topic comes up very often. Most people who don't deal with special needs often just think of kids in wheelch...
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting