Green Kid Crafts

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Geomatrix are awesome!!

Has anyone here tried the Geomatrix yet? They are awesome magnetic blocks. The magnets move freely and allow limitless building. They come in different shapes, which as a homeschooler is part of the fun. The single shapes can be used as a math lesson on shapes, then you can take the single shapes and build anything your heart desires. These are great for math lessons on building 3D shapes as well as using fine motor skills. The Geomatrix are designed for ages 3 and up. Even my husband LOVES playing with them. They are easy to use, fun to play with, great for imagination. If you are interested in trying them, they can be found at www.californiacreations.net. I would recommend these as just a fun gift, maybe for birthdays or holidays or would be great for integrating into homeschooling lessons.
The day I received the Geomatrix and opened the box, my husband was the first to check them out after me. As an adult he played with them for a good 30 minutes. My older 2 kids were the next to check them out. They are 7 and 6 and were amazed by them. They spent at least an hour checking them out and building amazing creations.
I would definitely recommend these to anyone. They are a great toy for boys and girls. I think anyone would enjoy them no matter the age. If you have any questions about the Geomatrix or any other toys found on their website please contact info@cacreations.net. For checking them out on Facebook use key word-ZWindups.
Check out this awesome video on Geomatrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...