Green Kid Crafts

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Companies needed for upcoming Holiday guide and product guides

Hello everyone. I am in the process of putting together a company guide to promote companies both local and online. I am also accepting products to review and put into a product guide. I am trying to get 1 person from all companies. could be direct sales or just small businesses that you own and would want to promote. All I ask in return is to try to promote the guide on your social media. If you would like to be added to either of the guides or have more questions please contact me at aewood02@gmail.com. Put "blog company guide' in the subject. If you want to be added to the guide send your name, company, and a link to your shop and/or page. If you want to send products to be reviewed just let me know. Guide will be promoted on all my social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...