Green Kid Crafts

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Plexus Trial

There are so many wellness companies out there and they all try to get you to join. I had tried Itworks before and just wasn't impressed. Sorry for those who like it, but to me the greens were just disgusting and I just couldn't do it. Thanks to an awesome lady this week I got to try out Plexus. When I first tried the Plexus Pink Drink I was a little nervous. I was afraid the taste was going to be terrible. Much to my (very happy) surprise it actually tasted pretty good. It is a mix of lemon and watermelon. I tried the plexus with boost and edge. Luckily the pills have little to no taste which is good. The edge did give me more energy and the boost made me not quite as hungry and I feel I didn't want to snack as much or eat as much at meals as I normally do. I actually had people ask me today if I had lost weight. That really makes me feel good. 
Some Benefits & Features of Plexus:

  • Supports weight loss when combined with a healthy diet and exercise.
  • Promotes the growth of good gut microbes
  • Increases Lactobacillus by 365 times and Bifidobacterium by 290 times- contributing to overall health
  • Increases the metabolism enhancing Akkermansia by 250 times
  • Supports healthy glucose metabolism
  • Helps suppress hunger with Caralluma Fimbriata, an edible cactus traditionally used by tribal East Indians to help suppress hunger.

Plexus Slim is easy to use. It is recommended twice a day about 30 minutes before a meal. You put the packet into 12-20oz of cold water, mix, and drink. Easy right?
I also tried the P96 Vanilla mix. This is a protein shake made to leave you feeling full and will help you avoid bad choices about high calorie meals. It has a really creamy vanilla taste and it was delicious. This is good as a snack or a meal replacement. I think this is one brand I might keep trying and see where I get on my weight loss goal. If you are interested check out my friend Ebony Jerome. 

www.GetchaSomePlexus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...