Green Kid Crafts

Saturday, March 28, 2020

4 Years Post Decompression For Silas

Image may contain: 1 person, child and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, child and outdoor


A few days have passed, but things have been crazy. On the 21 it was 4 years past one of the scariest days of my life. I had to send my baby boy who was 11 months old at the time in for brain surgery!!!

Here was his 2 years post-op post with pictures. Here is a link to my post explaining what Chiari is which is why he had the surgery.

As we are here 4 years after his surgery he is doing amazing!! We are getting ready to celebrate his 5th birthday here in a few days. You wouldn't even know what this guy has been through. he is full of spunk and is so goofy.
Image may contain: 1 person, child and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup


It is still hard to believe how the years are flying and that he is about to be 5 and will start school in the fall. Hard to believe just a few years ago we were so uncertain of what was going to happen and now here we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...