Green Kid Crafts

Sunday, March 22, 2020

How is the pandemic effecting you?

So by now I am sure you have heard of the COVID-19 or Corona Virus. Most of us have been effected by it in one way or another. Locally where I am scolls are shut down until at lease April 20, bars and sit down restaurants are closed, have to order out or go through drive-thrus. Daycares are closed, the librarys and courts are closed. They even are changing up the public bus schedules to operate on a Sunday schedule all the time for now.
                                        Image result for covid 19
My work life was still the same up until now. On Friday we got everything set up to start working from home tomorrow. I work in a call center as a customer service rep for the Toro Company so this will be interesting to see how this turns out, especially as we are coming up on what is supposed to be our busy season.

With everything being shut down, our court for divorce has been rescheduled, everything is just crazy. the panic over toilet paper and other supplies is just insane. I could barely go to the store and get items I needed for my regular grocery shopping. This is making things hard on large families because of the restrictions they put on getting food most of them cant even get the amount of food they normally need to be able to feed their families.
                                                Image result for covid 19 kentucky

So tell me, how is your life being impacted by this virus? Has you or someone you know been infected?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...