Green Kid Crafts

Monday, May 21, 2018

Sleeve Stars Premium Knee Sleeve review


I received a Sleeve Stars Premium Knee Sleeve to review. I am a bigger woman, so I got the size large, the largest size they have available. It was a snug fit, but I didn't think it was too bad. After a little while it did start digging in some and then started rolling up on my leg. I was only able to wear it about an hour at a time before it would get uncomfortable. I feel if it ft a bit better the product would work wonders. It is an amazing product and designed great, just not made for heavier set people.

If you would like to check it out please visit here.
I have knee problems from years of playing basketball and this does help for the time I am able to use it. It is great for those who have knee problems but still want and or need too stay active.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...