Green Kid Crafts

Sunday, April 11, 2021

IVF Journey

 Ok so in my last post I promised a post about our IVF journey. After I had Silas 6 years ago I had my tubes tied because my ex husband didn't want anymore children. Well here I am no longer with him and now happily remarried. My husband loves my kids like no other, but he has no kids of his own. Since we already have my 4, we only want 1 or 2 kids. Instead of putting my body through another surgery to try to do a tubal reversal which may or may not be successful to only have 1 or 2 kids, we have decided to do IVF. We have our consultation with a fertility clinic on June 14. Of course insurance doesn't cover IVF so we have to pay all out of pocket. We are fundraising to try to help cover some of the costs.






Above is the link to our t-shirt fundraiser. Feel free to support us and all proceeds will go straight to IVF costs.

If you don't want to buy a t-shirt but still want to help here is our GoFundMe

I will continue to post our updates on our journey for those interested so be on the lookout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...