- Go berry picking- I know there are a few farms local to me that have berry picking. Check your local farms to see if they offer this fun activity.
- Take a hike- this is a fun activity you can do alone, as a couple, with friends, or as a family. It's a great way to get out and be active and can do other fun activities along the hike like a nature scavenger hunt.
- Have a picnic in the park
- Go to a drive in movie- great way to have fun and social distance...also check out other drive in things like drive in petting zoos and such
- Go camping- one of my favorite things to do over the summer. Lots of great campgrounds in my area. Check some out in your area and see how many you can camp at this summer
- Go fossil hunting- just make sure the area you go to allows this and make sure if you remove them it's ok to do so
- Sign your kids up for virtual summer camps
- Ride a local bike trail-another great way to get out and git fit
- Go to the park
- Check out your library to see if they have a summer reading program
- Play some outdoor games like hopscotch, four-square, kickball
- Have a water balloon fight
- Take a nature-themed class from a local park
- Visit a museum
- Visit a zoo
- Visit amusement park
- Go to the beach
- Support a local small business and get an ice cream cone or other cold treat
- Go creek stomping.
- Go to a baseball game
- Go birdwatching
- Go to a concert-especially a nice outdoor concert
- Feed the ducks
- Make Tie-Dye T- Shirts or another fun craft
- Learn a new hobby such as crochet, sewing, woodcraft or more
- Go Whitewater Rafting, kayaking, canoeing, fishing something on the water
Do a Random Act of Kindness
- Have the Ultimate BBQ
- Run/walk a 5k
- Have or go to a bonfire
- Go to a farmer's market
- Watch a sunrise and a sunset
- Make s'mores
- Sleep under the stars
- Fly a kite
- Go star gazing
- Go bowling
- go on a boat ride
- learn to surf or water ski
- visit a historical site
- be a tourist in your own city
Monday, June 1, 2020
Things to do this summer
A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...
As a special needs mom this topic comes up very often. Most people who don't deal with special needs often just think of kids in wheelch...
Do you like receiving monthly boxes of surprises? Does your baby? Try Bluum. They have a 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months option. You will re...
Are you looking for something fun to do this fall in the cincinnati area? Blooms & Berries will continue this family tradition focusin...