Green Kid Crafts

Friday, April 6, 2018

Happy 3rd birthday Silas!!

This day 3 years ago after 39 weeks of waiting and a few scares our rainbow quickly made his way into this world.  Weighing 7lb 6.5oz and 21 inches Silas Oscar Owens was born at 12:47pm. He is growing up so fast and becoming quite the personality.  He has been thru so much in these 3 years,  but he is so strong and overcomes it all.  He loves paw patrol,  cars,  and farm stuff.  He can count to 10 mostly,  he can say the alphabet to G, his favorite color is Orange.  He has quite the attitude and he thinks he is boss.
I can't wait to see what the future has to hold for this amazing little boy.  Happy 3rd birthday baby boy and here is to many many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...