Green Kid Crafts

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil Review

this tea tree oil is amazing. I had some acne and I used this on my skin and it took the acne away and made my skin so soft. Mixed with water this tea tree oil is also a great chemical-free cleaner. It can also be used for manicure and pedicures, scalp treatments, baby care, stain remover, pest control, mold remover, and rash and sunburn relief. This is a great chemical free way to do things we do every day. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...