SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay have introduced brand new All-Season Dining Pass Products at its theme parks including Aqautica and Adventure Island designed to offer guests incredible value and a wide variety of delicious dining options every time they visit throughout the year.
To celebrate the launch of this exciting new addition, for a limited time only, guests who purchase the 2020 All-Season Dining Pass will eat FREE for the remainder of 2019 each time they visit the park.
“We are excited to offer our guests a new product that will allow them to enjoy lunch and dinner with every park visit,” said Christopher Ivy, Corporate Vice President of In-Park Revenue and Strategic Partnerships. “And with incredible events planned in the coming months, including our popular Halloween and Christmas celebrations, All-Season Dining will pay for itself after just a few park visits.”
Additional highlights of the new All-Season Dining Pass include:
· Season pass holders can enjoy the most value by combining a new or existing pass product with an All-Season Dining Pass.
· Pass holders can also customize their All-Season Dining pass with options such as an All-Season Beverage Plan or the option to extend their dining to a waterpark add-on.
· There is a wide variety of amazing offerings available including mouthwatering BBQ, Asian inspired dishes, fresh salads, sandwiches and many other fan favorites, including the always-popular hamburgers, pizzas and chicken tenders.
· New offerings like the recently introduced Impossible Burger are also available, part of SeaWorld’s commitment to providing more plant-based and sustainably-sourced food options across its family of parks.
To learn more about park-specific All-Season Dining pass products and offerings, visit the park website at SeaWorldOrlando.com, guest service counters at the front of the parks or any participating park restaurant.
More Reasons to Visit in 2020
SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay recently made exciting new attraction announcements for 2020, including:
· Ice Breaker, opening in spring 2020 at SeaWorld Orlando, will be the park’s first launch coaster which boasts the steepest beyond vertical drop in Florida.
- A new legend is surfacing at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay with the evolution of Iron GwaziTM, North America’s tallest, and the fastest and steepest hybrid coaster in the world.
- Solar Vortex, America’s first dual-tailspin water slide will open at Adventure Island, Tampa.
About SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment™ is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. The company is one of the world’s foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, training, husbandry and veterinary care. The company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld® rescue team has helped more than 35,000 animals in need over the last 55 years.
The company owns or licenses a portfolio of recognized brands including SeaWorld, Busch Gardens® and Sea Rescue®. Over its more than 55-year history, the company has built a diversified portfolio of 12 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States. The company's theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal, which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc., a publicly traded company. Visit www.seaworldentertainment.com for more.
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting